UI developers contour the approach we interact with the digital world.
User interface (UI) developers take programming, psychology and creative design techniques together to make exceptional designs. The UI developer’s mission is to create an interface that behaves as users would desire it to, facilitating a unified and well-organized user experience.
As there is a constant increase in the number of websites and applications, the need for perfect UI Design is the need of an hour to win the heart of more end users. This requires the massive need for professional UI Designers/Developers. The requirement for talented user interface developers will surge in all domains, including web, software and mobile application development Many Institutes are grooming students for becoming UI Designers/Developers, who are working towards taking their digital products to across the world.
Keeping in mind the need of an hour, ADMEC is offering a Diploma program i.e. “Responsive Web Design Master Course” in UI development designed for both fresher and professionals. It is a 6 months course which follows various training modes like regular, fast-track, weekends, only Sundays, and online mode.
Prerequisites for this course:
- Good command over Adobe Photoshop Tool.
- Good designing sense for creating layouts in Photoshop such as mock-ups for Templates, Login Forms, Product Galleries etc.
- If you don’t know it, then not to worry. We are offering a short-term 2 months course in Photoshop which will cover all the above mentioned concepts.
The course contents are broadly classified as follows:
- HTML5 and CSS3
- Angular JS
- Responsive Web Designing
How are we unique?
- We not only say things, we believe in commitments. We provide 100 % job assistance. All our students who have done are a course from ADMEC are successfully placed in reputed companies.
- We believe in providing practical training and make our students work on real time scenarios like Form Validation, Navigation Development, Games (static and XML),AJAX based Applications, Slideshows (static and XML),Image Galleries (static and XML), Fancy Pop-up Windows, Custom Plug-ins, Custom Components, Theme Changer (with Cookie),Tabbed Panels etc. The best way to validate by visiting our portfolio page where we have uploaded student’s projects.
- We take feedbacks from our students on a regular basis which can help us improve teaching methodology.
- We have a strict assessment system which is further divided into classroom tests and final tests like Project Training, Practical Test, Theoretical Test, and a discussion (Viva) to assess students
- We offer scholarship programs for the economically weaker section, unemployed candidates, students, females, and for meritorious candidates only.
Our course will boost your career which can result in better job opportunities with better remuneration. Instructors at ADMEC are doing constant efforts in making a difference in your life by teaching in the best way possible. Any queries? Send email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91 (0)981 181 8122.