Java is a language which is used to make applications using programming. Sun MicroSystems released it in 1995. It is very secure and it has three types of editions named as Standard Edition(SE), Enterprise Edition(EE) and Mobile Edition(ME). All of the editions clear their uses by their names but further, we will talk about it.
Some Glimpses on Flashback of Java
This programming language is developed by the team of James Gosling in 1994.
- There is a green tree outside the window of James’s office and the tree ‘s name is oak. That was a holy tree and also a symbol of strength So he decided to name the language as Oak.
- But there was a electronics company named oak and have copyright to that. So they will have to change the name of the language.
- When gosling’s team is discussing the name of that language, many of the names are suggested but two are in the final list and that is silk and Java.
- When the team goes outside for a break and then he heard the name Java which was the name of a coffee they decided to adopt this name for their creation.
- That’s why JDK is installed with a symbol of a cup of coffee.
Many students are there which are confused while choosing the Java course in Delhi for the industrial training. Mostly are getting confused when they heard about parts of Java. Some students are there which does not join the Java just because of confusion. Core and advance Java do not depend on each other.
It is a programming language of high-level means we can write programs using mnemonics of English. It is also famous nowadays because of its Mobile Edition because it is used in the creation of Mobile Applications. You can use this programming language in multiple ways like the creation of games, mobile applications and web applications. It is divided into two parts named as Core and Advanced Java which have different content. So Let’s see how Core and advanced Java differs from each other.
Core Java – Un Insight
It is the first step of learning this language. In this, you will learn basics like Datatypes, Variables, packages, interface and JDBC(It is a database which is not connected to the server).
- It is the very first step to learn this programming language.
- In this, you will learn basic concepts of this programming language.
- A portable program which is known as Standalone has developed by Java.
- This type of application is not online and can’t connect it to the server.
- Without having knowledge of advance Java, we can create an application in it.
- You can run the application on a single PC only, means that application can’t be access by using internet by anyone and cannot be used internet by the application.
- You can say it is J2SE (Standard Edition of Java).
We can summarise that by attaining the Core Java courses form a reputed training institute one can build a strong foundation for learning advanced Java.
Advance Java – Un Insight
It is the second step in order to master this programming language. In this, you will learn advanced topics of Java-like Server pages, Servlet, and Collections. All these topics help to create a connection to your application with the server.
- Knowledge of core is a must for learning advanced concepts because when you know the basic blocks of anything then you could better in that field.
- It depends on Core Java completely since one can reach advanced only after clearing the core.
- It covers advanced concepts of this software development language like servlet etc to make it a web application.
- It can be used in making the connection of your application to the server and can deal with sockets also.
- No one can jump directly to advance as its concepts will be useful if you have the knowledge of core.
- Without having knowledge of advance Java, we can not create an application in it.
- It also is known as J2EE(Java 2 Enterprise Edition).
Core and advanced both are very important but knowledge of core Java is a primary need to learn this language where advance Java is secondary. I hope you get my point that what core and advanced Java really are.
Now your next step should be towards advanced training which you can acquire from an ideal training institute. One such ideal institute is ADMEC Multimedia Institute situated in Delhi which imparts foremost Java training in Rohini by skilled trainers.